Monday, April 24, 2017

Mischief Monday - Spring Is In The Air

Lady: "Phod, just because you smell good things doesn't mean you can leave the yard."

Phod: "The other day I had to  visit that horse  and I stopped by the fence near the driveway, I was only like 2 Phody lengths out of the yard, so I don't think it counts."

Lady: "The horses are there a lot, we don't need to be chasing them."

Phod: "I couldn't help it, she told me to chase her, I was just being neighbourly."

Lady: "Hmm, I doubt that. Then on Saturday night you did leave the yard again and walked down the road."

Phod: "Our old neighbour Ghost (who could be Phenny's uncle) was around and had left some pee mail that totally needed reading. I technically hardly left the yard, I stayed mostly on the property. I only went on the road to miss that big puddle, but then went right back."

(Editor's note: The puddle was so big that for about 5 days, a pair of ducks lived in it.)

Lady: "I think we need to be a little stricter on staying in the yard or you are going to have to be on tie out all the time like Hailey."

Phod: "I will give it some thought because I don't see how I can play fetch with you on a leash."



First day of spring 2016

21 comments:

  1. Phod that sounds serious.... and it ends not screwed but stringed... on a leash... like Lee...and... and... me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can for sure see that Phod is listening to every word you said Lady but I think his nose is gonna win the battle of wills. Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    An appropriate mumma and pupster heart to heart... think seriously Phod! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe and of course in the yard my furry friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gees what is she, your prison warden? BOL

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be careful in your wanderings Phod.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please listen to your mom, Phod. You don't want to be on a tie-out. That wouldn't be as much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think you brought up some great discussion points Phod...but maybe you should air on the side of continued lack of leash...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The seems like dog logical I can get on board with, Phod!
    Your fur-iend,
    Sam🐾

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're on your side, Phod. Things have to be investigated and you came right back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Phod, your answers are excellent. Have you had legal training?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Phod, I feel for you.
    My huMom keeps me in a fenced in area because I tend to follow my nose, ears & eyes; not the rules��

    Nose nudges,
    CEO Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Phod, we sure understand how tempting it is to leave the yard. That's one reason we never get to go outside.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Watch out Phod or Lady is gonna ground you!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Phod, don't push your luck - we NEVER get a chance to go wandering just a few Phody lengths out of the fenced yard. Your human is tough, isn't she?

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Be careful Phod. You want to be able to keep fetching your balls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dude, I gots to say, you are one lucky doggie! NO WAY Ma would lets me gets even ONE RUBY LENGTH outta my yardie!!! Maybe you should play it safe....no funs fetchin' on a string!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Phod! Don't push too far!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Phod NOT the road! You had better stay in your own yard dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!