Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Bug


It is hard to imagine that this adorable face had a serious and stinky problem this week. 

Starting Wednesday night until sometime Thursday night/Friday morning, Lee had an upset stomach. The smell that came out of her . . . it made us all gag. She gagged herself. It was the most fowl smelling thing on the planet. It didn't seem possible. I have been exposed to my fair share of bad gas (I may have a parent who likes to experiment with eating things to see what happens/what can gross us out) and other bad smells (one summer a certain parent who was spending his days doing physical labour wanted to know how many days he could go without showering or changing before his daughter complained . . . FYI I lasted 5 days, he actually grossed himself out before I complained), so when I say this was one of the worst smells I have ever experienced, you can only imagine how horrible it was. If the gas mask expert I know had not been away on training, I probably would have called him and gotten a gas mask.

It lasted a little over 24 hours (with a minor repeat before bed last night). It was only happening at night. Have no idea what she got into. She seemed fine otherwise. This morning her tummy is very loud (but maybe that is to guilt me to getting up and feeding her and not writing this). Let's hope we don't have a repeat of this anytime soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!