Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! by Lee

Wearing my stupid New Year's Hat

Yesterday we packed up and went in the car. I was so excited to get to go. We got to Aunt C and Dustin's. I was very excited to be there. I ran and sniffed. I found cousin Lemew but he wouldn't play with me. He hissed. I didn't understand why, I am so cute and nice. I liked that I got a lot of treats there but there were many things I didn't like. I didn't like that I had to go outside on leash and actually refused to poo until we got home this morning. I didn't like that my people went downstairs and wanted me to go with them. Usually I get in trouble for being downstairs at Aunt C's. I don't like the slippery floor and have to jump from chair to chair. I did not like that my people were drinking funny smelling stuff, standing and making a lot of noise (editor's note: The people were playing RockBand).  I hated wearing my hat. I didn't like sleeping in a strange bed. I tried to tell my people by scratching at the door for half an hour, but they were stupid and not listening. Finally I curled up and went to sleep. I did get even by demanding belly rubs in the middle of the night.

All of this makes me think I hate New Year's. It is a stupid holiday. My people say I have to go to Aunt C's more often to get use to it.


Can I escape this way?



It is now a New Year and I have made some resolutions:
1. I will hump Nin more often.
2. Now that Baggy doesn't hate me, I will try and hump him.
3. I will try and destroy a baby once a day.
4. I will only do my commands when I feel like it (and I think the treat is good enough).
5. I will do everything possible to get out of wearing any form of clothing.

Happy New Year. Thank you for reading my blog. Wishing you all a year of endless treats and belly rubs.

Ok, I'm out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!