Saturday, December 10, 2011

Do you hear what I hear


Said the Lady to the Hailey’s Man,
"Do you see what I see?
All over the couch and the floor
Do you see what I see?
The Fur, the fur, like a tumble weed
We could knit us another Lee
We could knit us another Lee.”


Said the Lady to the Hailey’s Man,
"Do you hear what I hear?
Ringing down the hall and up the stairs
Do you hear what I hear?
A meow, a meow echoes the hall  
Get up and feed them all,
Get up and feed them all.”

[ Lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/christmas_carols/do_you_hear_what_i_hear.html ]
Said the Lady to the Hailey’s Man,
"Do you know what I know?
We are crazy to live in such a zoo
Do you know what I know?
The love, the love, makes it all worth while
Especially when we are in a fuzzy pile,
Especially when we are in a fuzzy pile.”

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!