Saturday, October 9, 2010

All is good!

The pack appears to have survived in my absence. This is extra exciting given that for about a day  an extra cat has been living in the house (cat sitting for the weekend). I am a little disappointed with the reaction to my return.  For Hailey,  I may have made a fatal mistake by having the gift visible and easily accessible when I came in. Stay tuned for pictures of the gift tomorrow. (I could pretend this is to build anticipation, but really it is my shear laziness).

For Gemi’s part I think her original indifference was due to the fact that she was angry at me for leaving her and I came in with a stranger. Now Princess Gemi has forgiven me and is curled up beside me as I write.

I can't decide if I am happy or sad that they can all survive without me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!